19 September 2009

I am who I am. There's nothing I can do to change that. Sorry. All I can do is work on being the best me I can be. Of course there are some areas I fall short in but just know there are some in which I excel. I hope the areas I'm not "astute" in don't deter you from being with me. I hate feeling like this & constantly thinking about this shit but there's nothing else I can do about it. Writing is my only solace when certain situations arise. I'm fuckin self conscience as fuck now and it's not a good feeling. I went from feeling comfortable in my own skin to wishin I was in someone else's. I love you, and don't think there's too many out there who love you like I do. Just stay with me & we can make what we have flourish.

-Mr Solo Dolo
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: