05 June 2009

Sports Talk

So the lake show aka black mamba and the boys did it like I previously stated they would. Now I didn't know they would utter a complete and utter ass whoopin but hey, when kobe's on and the D is swarming what is a team to do??

Next up is a little MLB chatter. I feel sorry for the fans in pittsburgh where their pirates haven't had a winning season since b bonds was jumping over walls in 3 rivers stadium. They just recently traded the most effective if not best player CF nate mcclouth. I hear boycott talk up in west PA and I'm all for it. Best of luck pirate fans

My man fed aka roger federer stormed back today from a 1-2 deficit against 5 seed johan del potro. After nadal was upset by soderling it was critical that fed take this opportunity by the hands and after a previous 5 setter against tommy haas, fed looked shy early in this match but rebounded like a champion. Best of luck to fed as he tries to tie pete sampras' 14 majors on sunday at roland garros. I love the soderling story, but I'm going for greatness in this one.

That's all for sports talk right now. Look out for the nightly recap later.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: